Declaration of JEE Mains rank in All India Rank (AIR) will be soon published by the Central Board of Secondary Examination (CBSE) on or before 30 June, 2016. There are lakhs of student appearing this Join Entrance Examination, students who have pass the JEE Main exam and class 12 board examination are now waiting for the declaration of JEE Mains rank in AIR.
The rank that is given in AIR is very important for the students as this rank will decide the fate of the student while seeking for admission in undergraduate Engineering Programs like Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs) National Institutes of Technology (NITs) and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs).
Recently CBSE have declared the result of JEE Main 2016 i.e on 27 April, 2016. Candidates who wants to take admission in B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Planning are all ready to see their rank in AIR, but on the other hand candidates who want to take admission for the course like Architecture have to go through another exam so called JEE Advanced.
How do CBSE Declare JEE Mains Rank in AIR?
There are still many students who have no idea about how CBSE declare their JEE Main Rank in AIR. First and foremost, the controlling board will wait for the student board result i.e class 12 final result and JEE Main result. The Apex board of CBSE Join entrance examination Main rank in AIR is calculated according to the common merit list base of the normalization. Below is the formula that is use for determining student rank in AIR.
C=0.6 A₀+ 0.4 Bfinal
Here A₀ is the marks scored in JEE Main exam,
B final =0.5 (B₁+B₂)
Here B₁ indicate the candidate’s marks obtain in JEE Main corresponding to the candidate percentile (P) at All India level and B₂is the JEE Main aggregate marks of the candidates corresponding to percentile (P) among the aggregate scores obtained in the JEE Main by the candidate of that particular board.
How to Predict your Rank before the Declaration of JEE Mains Rank in AIR?
Candidate who wants to predict their rank in JEE Mains can now predict their rank using a tool which is free of cost to use. In order to access the free rank prediction tool, the candidate have to follow the below following steps—
- First of all click on the given link www.engineering.careers360.com.
- After that, you have to sign in either through Google account or Facebook account.
- On the next steps, you will need to submit or enter your fees detail like registration number, date of birth, category, class 12 percentage, exam date, Aggregate score in JEE Main 2016, Board Name etc. Fill up all the necessary thing.
- Right after filling up your detail, you will see your estimated rank rage along with your percentile.
This rank predictor tool doesn’t determine your exact rank in AIR, that means it is not totally accurate. So you can’t rely on it
Important Instruction to Follow after Declaration of JEE Main Rank in AIR:
This instruction is basically to guide the candidate after they find out their rank in AIR. Below are some important instruction that needs to be follow for candidates who are unaware about the process of admission—
- Candidates are to keep their score card along with them nicely until he/she gets admission.
- Admission in college/institution is a subject to verify the original certificates.
- According to the relative ranking, many students have got the permission for filling up their choices, but that does not guarantee the allotment of seat. It is because of the availability of the seats is base on the categories.
- If you are confused about the admission procedure, you can visit JoSAA website, where you will find an information brochure for admission.
The declaration of JEE Main rank isn’t late at all, student with better rank can further apply for JEE Advanced exam. Every year the declaration of JEE Main rank changes, Well, we wish you best of luck for better rank in AIR. If you have any queries regarding this articles, you can drop your queries or confusion in the below comment box